Army wife quilter

December 30, 2015

New Years Celebration Tree

My Christmas tree is so beautiful this year that I could not bare to take it down yet.  It is big, full and real. I bought it super fresh and still it drinks a lot of water every day. 
I took off the Christmas ornaments and made New Years Celebration Tree.

I used colorful star garland, beads, balloons, masks and New Years party supplies.

The masks I found at Walmart in the Christmas picks. I bought them after Christmas when they were 50% off. SCORE! Also the colors are good for Mardi Gras as well. double SCORE!

I am having a hard time keeping some of the items on the tree like the hand clappers. Children want them now.

I hope all of you have a great New Year.

Time to make the resolutions.

linked to: http://www.keepingitsimplecrafts.com/p/advertising.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.