Army wife quilter

July 12, 2012

sew,sew,sew I like to sew!

I am crazy sewing this week.  I can't help it.  I got to visit a Joann fabric.  The closest one to me is 90 miles.  (which by the way with my crazy coupon ability I saved 60% of my total and I only spent $102)  My mom gave me some fabric too.  This is made from to 2  coordinating fabrics.  I love it.  My 3 year old will proudly wear this to church Sunday.  I plan to put a white shirt under the dress.

This is so fun.  My 5 year old will wear this one with a shirt under it as well.  I just love the numbers and the huge orange rick rack. 

My 8 year old wanted something too.  So I found this pre-cut fabric pack at walmart and made PJ shorts.  He liked it so much that now he wants more.
These two pairs of pants I got on the clearance rack at walmart for $1 each.  I bought the lacy ribbon and the iron on glitz and now the pants look so cute.


I am working on more projects.  Will post them soon.

Happy sewing!

I am linked too:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.