Army wife quilter

June 14, 2012

Key holder


I saw a key holder online the other day and thought to my self I could really use this.  I am always looking around the house for my keys.  Some times I can't find them in my purse.  The purse is a bottomless pit.  I need a smaller one.  I am going to a family reunion in two weeks so I will scout out new material to make a new purse. 

This project cost very little.  I bought the supplies at walmart.  I had the paint.  All I needed was the wood, stickers, hooks (which are push pins in the hardware dept.)  and a picture hanger for the back.  I was done in less than an hour.  The key was I painted outside on a hot day.  Was dry in 10 to 15 min.  The hardest part was pushing in the hooks.  I am a weakling.  LOL.   I can add more hooks if I need them.  I love how it turned out.  Sorry that I have just the one picture.  But I am sure you could figure it out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.