Army wife quilter

February 9, 2011

Initials Here Please!

I did this project with my 4 year old yesterday. She loves doing project. This project is going up in her newly painted pink and white bedroom.  


The next few pictures show you how we did the initials.  Kind of like a tutorial, but without all descriptions.  I think the pictures are self explanatory.  OK so I am being lazy. 






She had to have a little bling on the initial which I would not have done, but she is four and it was her initial.

Also today I was driving around my neighborhood and found these finds as a result of the wind damaged fences from last weeks winter storm.
I see many project in this. Especially since I ordered my Valspar free paint sample yesterday. Yepee! My husband is going to think I am crazy.  Have a great day.







 Creations by KaraIt's a KeeperHookingupwithHoHPhotobucketMaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.