Army wife quilter

October 30, 2015

Trunk or Treat

Tonight we went to Trunk or Treat at church.  My family went as Christmas gifts and the Trunk was a Christmas scene.
 My Hubby was not to happy.  He says it violates the Christmas rule.  No Christmas until after Thanksgiving.  

I did not care so much about this rule this year.  So I just smiled and said trick or treat.  I used moving boxes from the move and since I have lots of them it was free.  Wrapping I always buy more Christmas wrapping paper after Christmas.  I used my paints and took out some Christmas decorations and I was done.  Easy as pie.

We won second place in the Costume contest and first place for the Trunk.  To bad I didn't win in the Chile or Pie contest.  I entered those too. All in all it was a fun cold night.



Happy Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.