Army wife quilter

September 17, 2015

Rustic Decorative Pumpkin Stand


Have you ever been to a Home Depot Weekly Workshop?  I went tonight.  I made this Rustic Decorative Pumpkin Stand.  It was really cool.  I was lucky enough to make my own.  Usually they show you how to make one and you then go home and make your own.  I will paint this bad boy and then put it on the front porch next my my door with mums in it.  


I took my husband to the class.  However He didn't stick around because the teacher lacked in basic safety.  She made it through the class but she didn't have a good working knowlege of the power equipment.  We also looked at the wrong cuting direction for the box and so I had to cut my pumpkin shorted about 2 1/2 inches.  The lady in this picture is not the teacher she is a fellow student. The end results came out ok and I am happy with my project.

If you ever have a chance to go one of the workshops take the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.