Army wife quilter

August 9, 2012

Army MP Captain Career Course quilt



My Husband is at an army school.  Every class is expected to  leave a mark on the school house at the end of the course.  This is his class mark.  I still have to put the name tags on the quilt.  But I didn't want to post everybodys name so this is the almost finish version of the quilt.  

The center is the school house shoulder patch.  I love the cross pistols.  Then the star patches on each corner are the current army symbol.  I think it turned out great.  Now we just have to wait until graduation.  That is still about 2 months away giver or take a week or two.  I am too lazy to do the math right now. 

I showed it to some of the class members during staff meeting today and they loved it.  I can't wait till it is done.

linked too:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.