Army wife quilter

June 28, 2011

Summer kraziness

I am so sorry I have not blogged that much this summer.  I have been working on lots of things.  However I don't know how interesting they might be.  I have three major things I am doing:

 I built this garden box.  I planted pumpkins and they sat in my window sill until this box was finished.
 They finally are in the ground.
I built a garden box to grow pumpkins for my kids for Halloween.  I am so excited. I hope to update my growth on this blog.  It has been two weeks since I put them in the ground and they are not dead.  Wish me luck!

Next I am working with the local paper in my area developing coupon workshops.  I am really excited about this.

And last I have a lot a genealogy to retype.  I lost all my stuff on my old computer when it crashed.  Over 3000 names. Yikes!  My fingers are going to be tired.  At least I have most of it on hard copies.  I need to have family names ready for my teenager to do baptisms in Sept when the youth go to the Houston Temple.
Hope you are having a good summer so far. Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.