Army wife quilter

April 21, 2011

Church Humanitarian Service Quilt

Tonight at church they are having the birthday celebration of the Relief society.  All this month our ward has been doing service project that will benefit our community.  I was asked to help in making a quilt that will be donated to the church humanitarian services to go to people of Japan.
I had lots of fabric left over from my girls dresses.  The green and pink flower fabric.  Then we purchased the rest of the fabric.  I cut the squares, designed the quilt and then we go to gether to make the quilt. 

We finished and it was taken to where ever it goes to get to Salt Lake to be sent to Japan.  It turned out really nice.  I had fun showing new quilters how to do quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.