Army wife quilter

January 25, 2011

LDS Primary New Testament Lesson # 5 - The Childhood of Jesus Christ

I was recently called as the valiant 8 teacher in my ward at church.  Last week I was searching around sugardoodle.net for some help.  I found a powerpoint presentation for lesson #4.  I liked it my kids liked it and so I made my own for this weeks lesson #5.  I don't know how to upload the slides on this post.  The only thing I could come up with is to add it to Scribd.com and have you go and look at it.  I don't know if it is any good.  But that is OK with me.  It is my first time and well I can use the help so if you have any suggestions I would love them.the link is Lds-Primary-New-testament-lesson-5-pdf.  If anyone out in blog land can tell me how to show each of my slides on my blog post I would also welcome the help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.