Army wife quilter

January 22, 2010

Valentines Day Wall Hanging

A few years ago I wanted to make a valentines wall hanging.  I looked around and found some but I didn't like the blocky look of paper pieced hearts quilting patterns.  This is way before I started doing any applique quilting.  So I drew my own pattern for paper pieced hearts.  I call this "Hearts Family"  At the time I only had 5 members of my family.  One for each of us.  Now that I have more children I guess  there are not enough hearts but I can live with that for now. 


Ok here is a funny funny for ya!
This is my Emma. She picked her clothes today.  Notice all the colors.



Pink shirt, Brown skirt, and Red tights.  I guess they go together somewhat, however the skirt is fall material and the shirt has hearts.  Or as my daught would say her kirts and hirts.  She has a hard time saying the "S" sound at the beginning of a word. It is very cute.  Sometimes it takes a few minutes to figure out what she is saying.  That is the only letter she has problems with.


I add this post to



 
 
go see other cool post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.