Army wife quilter

December 18, 2009

white elephant gifts

OK so it is that time of year again.  My husband and I got invited to a party where we will need to bring white elephant gifts.  The party is on the Air force base that we live on.  I thought it would be funny to go through all the boxes downstairs and look for stuff from chucks recruiting days.  Here is what I came up with.


I think I will put a card in it that says something like.  "We all need some Army in our life."

Now this will only be funny with Air force people.  So if it was at a different group of friends I would not bring this.

My gift will be.



I am going to add a book or an ornament with it.

I can't wait to go it should be lots of fun.  We are playing the newl wed game.  lol.  I here fights coming on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.