Army wife quilter

October 4, 2017

Halloween 2017

Yes it has been a long, long time since the last time I posted anything.  All I can say is life is crazy.

So, now that it is October and my favorite time of the year I need to post some of my new decoration projects for this year.

I always love Pinterest this time of year.  I copied this silhouette from  http://www.instructables.com/id/Halloween-Garage-Door-Silhouette/ 
  It turned out so cool that I will be making cow boy and girl  silhouettes for my kids Book fair this year.
 Wood and a dremil and you are on your way to a fabulous project.
 Black paint and lights.
 Last year I found this fiberglass garden pot on the side of the road.  It had a huge crack down it.  I then painted it black.  This year I had to add more. I put black silvery sculls on it and added green lights and pool noodles in the pot for effect...  Then I made a wood box for the pot to sit on.  Added orange lights and hot glued branches to make it look like a fire.
Wait for dark and its perfect. I love, love, love. Halloween. 
Happy Haunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.