Army wife quilter

May 22, 2016

Patriotic Flip Flop Wreath


I am all ready for the patriotic holidays this year.
I got this Flip Flop wreath idea from Pinterest of course.
I went to Dollar Store starting in April every couple of weeks until I finally got these patriotic flip flops.  I scoped them out on the website but it was not until second week in May that I was able to find them.  Then I had to go to three stores to find all of them in the size I wanted.  Which you can see I gave up on the one pair that I only have one of.  
The center piece also came from the Dollar Store.
The patriotic picks came from Micheal's.


This was the cheapest wreath I have ever made.  Got to love Dollar Stores and coupons at Michael's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.