For a couple of weeks I have had a creature digging holes in my front yard. I finally got a look at what it is that is a GOFER.
He is eating my grass. He already killed some of the bushes in the front yard.
I posted his picture to my Facebook page asking for advice on how to get rid of it.
These are some of the responses.
- Caddyshack him!!
- Flame thrower!!
- Poison peanuts at the local farm/feed store!
- Chemical warfare!
- Claymore mine!
- Drown him out with a hose!
- Post more pictures maybe he will get offended and go away!
- They make traps that shoot spikes down into the hole that will run him through as he runs by!
- Rodent Blaster!
- This last one has a step by step instructions:
1. Go to Redbox
2. Rent Caddyshack
3. Watch and learn
4. Initiate knowledge
He is cute but has to go.