Army wife quilter

January 21, 2016

Valentine Lantern Swag and Valentine Decor

 I have been a fan of Southerncharmwreaths.com for a couple of years.  I watched her lantern swag video tutorial and had to make one for my self.  
 Between Micheal's and Hobby Lobby I got all the flowers, picks and ribbon.
 The lantern is too small but I am thinking of getting a new one. The best part of this whole cute swag is I can take it off and put on different one for the next holiday.
 This is my valentine set up in the foyer.
 After I took the first pictures I saw that I needed to add one more flower pick to the top.
I almost forgot about my last year heart pictures.  

Happy Valentines Day!
  http://todayscreativelife.com/inspiring-projects-link-party-palooza/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+todayscreativeblog+%28Todays+Creative+Blog%29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.