Army wife quilter

December 15, 2015

Elf on the shelf night 19-Snow is falling up to 10 inches


 Last night the Elf made a snow angel.  My girls woke up and were nervous.  "The Elf was bad last night she got powder all over the floor.  Does that mean we were bad."  I laughed and asked what did the note say.  They had not even read it yet.  After they read it they felt much better.  
I tried to not make a mess, so I put it in a cookie sheet.  Well you can see that you could not tell what she was doing so I had to ditch the cookie sheet and just put the flour on the wood floor.  It should just vacuum up.

On a side note we were supposed to get 1-2 inches of snow over night.
I believe they got it wrong. The snow drifts on the porch is 10 inches so far.

Can you see the snow on the green trucks wind shield.  It cracks me up.

The totals by the end of the day should be well over 10 inches.  
The drifts should be more with the wind speed blowing sustained 20 plus miles an hour today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.