Army wife quilter

November 27, 2015

Elf on the shelf made her first appearance in our home today

This is the first year that the Elf on the Shelf is visiting our home.  The girls have been waiting and driving me crazy about whether she would visit the first day after thanksgiving or not.

Well I could not make them wait anymore.  She simply showed up on the fire place mantle with a note.  She was easy to find and they found her right away.  My youngest came running in when she located her and went downstairs to wake up her sister to show her. They are now watching videos about the Elf on the shelf on the kindle.  The video they watch the most is the one where the Elf''s eyes move and scares the woman. 

Every day I will post where she shows up and the girls reaction.
Pinterest has some great free printable and ideas that I plan to use.  I have made some clothes for her and I have seen more patterns to make more clothes.  Let the fun begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.