Army wife quilter

May 18, 2015

Spring Brings Beautiful Flowers

I am not sure what happen or What kind of tree this is but all the flowers are white, accept for this little bunch that chose to be different. This is the tree. 

In the picture you can tell all white. This tree makes little berries.  The kind birds eat not people.  I am not sure what it is it has thorns big ones.

Of course this is a fruitless Crab Apple tree.

And this is one of my Hydrangea's.  The other one has not bloomed yet.

I am just so enjoying this spring.  I love love flowers.
I am so blessed to look out my door and see all these and more. 
All the plant that I have in my front yard are flowering perinials.  
Summer can not come fast enough for the flowers only not the Heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.