Army wife quilter

August 25, 2014

Halloween decorations that I have started to make for 2014

I love this time a year.  Pinterest has so many great ideas.  I started making some of the decoration I saw on pinterest. I have so many that I am wanting to make I had to start now so I could be done by Oct 1st.  
I made this paper mache pumpkin last year but was afraid to paint it.  Well I got over my fears and did it.  I need to seal it before it can go out side but it turned out so scary.

These foam signs will hang on a tree branch light pole that I have not finished yet.

And last my scary drippy candles made from PVC 
pipes.  
These are so awesome.  I am looking for more projects to start on, for the next few weeks.  
Happy Halloween!!



Categorically Crafting photo PartyImage.png

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.