Army wife quilter

January 27, 2012

Moving again need advice



I will not be doing much in the craft department.  We are getting ready to move and my craft room won't cut the mustard for trying to sell this house.  So I started boxing up my Craft/Sewing stuff to make the room look better.  As you can see it will take a long time.  I have lots of stuff packed in this 10 x 10 room.  That means aside from basic sewing,  I will be bored because I wont be able to craft.  I will try to keep up with other stuff on my blog.  But if you don't hear much from me please be patient with me. 

So if any one has advice on how to keep my house show quality with little kids who mess up what you have just cleaned five minutes or while you are still cleaning please let me know.  I know the tricks are out there lay it on me.  Please!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.