Army wife quilter

October 18, 2011

Haunted tree decoration -pumpkin update.

This year I made these cute Halloween ornaments.  I decorated the entry way table with the haunted tree.  Hopefully the kids will leave it alone.

 I have a candy corn, mummy, ghost, vampire, Frankenstein, cat, bat, pumpkin and two witches.  They turned out so cute.  I can't wait to do the Thanksgiving and Christmas ones too.

The patterns for these ornaments, I got from Happy Hollow Design. You can also get the pattern for the skinny witch to the left of the haunted tree from Happy Hollow Designs.   If you are familiar with fusible quick grids you will like these patterns. 
The table runner I believe came out of a Fons & Porter magazine.  I don't remember what year.  Within the last five years I think.

This is my only pumpkin.  I was pleased to get at least one.  I was not sure I would get any this year.  The Texas drought has been hard on the crops here.

Happy Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.