Army wife quilter

September 8, 2011

no pumpkins on my pumpkin vine and a midnight guest

To start these little creatures live around our house.  I found these at midnight on the wall by my front door.  I found four. I made my family crazy yesterday when I told them that a smaller lizard ran under my bed.  They do not believe me but no joke I have one in my room.  I am not sure how it go in there but well it is there none the less.

And here is the updated pictures of my pumpkin plants.  I am not seeing any pumpkins yet.  but you can tell it is getting bigger.

Well I have to say I had a better picture of this but when  I went to turn it clockwise it hid the picture and now I can see it in the slide show, but I can not edit or use it.  This really sucks.  I also had a good picture of the fourth lizard on a different wall last night it is also hidden.  Does anyone know how to get it back?  I can't figure it out.

So what are ya doing?  "Just hanging around."  That is what I can imagine they are saying to each other.

1 comment:

  1. I must say... I DO.NOT. like little creeping things. Although these are pretty darn cute! Thanks so much for linking up to Sassy Sites for our FFA party! Have a FABulous Friday!!

    XOXO!!
    Marni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.