Army wife quilter

October 11, 2010

candy corn cookie left up to your imagination and I won something

I found this cute blog that had candy corn cookies.  They were perfectly triangular and looked great...
These are my attempts to make these cookies.
The colors are the wrong way
The Colors are the right way.  They look like candy corn sticks.  They tasted great though.  The blog I got the recipe is at "what I live for".  Maybe your attempts might look better than mine.

Also today I opened my email to find that I had won some cool halloween tiles from While he was napping. isn't that cool.  I love it when I win.  The biggest thing I have ever won was my 46" Sharp TV from a grand reopening of the base Burger King.  Now that is being a winner.
Happy Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.