Army wife quilter

June 2, 2010

My new do.



Well Monday May 31st was our 14th anniversary.  My hubby and I left at about 10 am and didn't come back until 9 pm.  We went to Olive Garden for lunch.  I spent 3 hours in the salon.  No more Gray!  My hubby sat by my side the whole time.  That was my anniversary present.  A new hair color slash style.  Then we went to the movies.  We saw the "Prince of Persia".  What a awesome day.  No Kids just us.  Isn't he sweet.  Siting so long with foil in my hair, he kept asking me if I was picking up any radio stations. I took picture with the foil, however I am having a hard time saving the cell phone picture to my computer I don't know what the problem is.  So you can just use your imagination. 

On a side note.  The movers are coming on Monday.  I will try to post pictures of my house in boxes and periodically post what we are doing on our way to Bryan TX.  It is going to be a long month.  We are going to buy a house out their, however I have only seen houses online.  I have to see them my self and experience them first hand before I can make my decision.  So long weeks in hotels and T.L.F. until the house closes.  did I mention I have 5 kids.  Can I pull my new hair style out now or later. 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Lovely photo and it sounded like an awesome anniversary day!

    Hope you move goes smoothly :o) I always loved the moving in part...not the moving out part.

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, I Love your hair...it is beautiful...and no, don't pull it out at all! You will get through this and everything will work out perfectly! Remember, Chuck will not be quite as busy during the initial phase of this adjustment...will he?...he should be there to help you. Hang in there! Talk to you later...XO... Love, Mom Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foil - radio signals, ha ha!
    I remember our Army move to TX. Good luck on yours!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.