Army wife quilter

January 11, 2010

new army patch

I am getting close to being finished with the quilt I am working on.  This is a new patch. 

I got a couple of email's this week from the other units that will be using the building this quilt will be going in.  Wouldn't you know it, some of the patches I have already made will not be going to use the building and one of them had the nerve to change there shoulder patch so I am currently making a new retention patch of the Army reserve.  It use to look like this.


tomorrow I should have the new one finished.  It looks nothing like this one but is cool non the less.  So now I have two of these patches made.  I had one for my husbands quilt and one for the new reserve center quilt.
Ok so the actual block that I no for sure will be used for this quilt are as follows:



Well the top left patch is not going to be at the center


I am working on another patch that I need the right color fabric for so hopefully I can get to the fabric store some time this week and get it,  I really want this quilt to be finished I have some other project I want to start and well I hate not finishing project and starting more.  Makes to much of a mess on me sewing tables. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.